Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Imperfect Summer by Dora Does UK – This vest or tank top pattern is focused on the drape, being lightweight, and simplicity… a PAID crochet pattern!
2. Little Lamb Granny Square by Thoresby Cottage – This adorable 3D sheep granny square features great texture, and is a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Crescent Butterfly Shawl by Meladora’s Creations – A beautiful shawl that’s ninth in a series, and lovely in a gradient cake, and a FREE crochet pattern!
4. Crochet Viking Gnome Towel Topper by Nana’s Crafty Home – A fun addition to a series – check out the Christmas Gnome Towel Topper, Leprechaun Towel Topper, and the Spring Girl Gnome Towel Topper too, all linked in this FREE crochet pattern!
5. The One With Monica’s Peephole (Frame) Crochet Pattern by Once Upon a Cheerio – These friends comforted many over the past year, and now you can celebrate the reunion with this fun FREE crochet pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!